Thursday, January 5, 2012

What's new in my family.......2012

Today, is another date that my family and I should remember well.....today is Muhammad A'mmar's first day in the kindergarden. Today is a new day! After 3 long years he has been spending most of his days and nights with us, today we had to let him under someone else's care. Insyaallah. May A'mmar behave well and make us all proud and may he stay out of trouble...whatever it may be!

A'mmar and his parents just spent three weeks vacation all around Europe. Surprising, they had no trouble at all with A'mmar as the littlest passenger. He ate and slept well and no complaints at all. I am so proud of him. They flew in to Frankfurt and spent one night there. A friend's niece took them around the city and they really enjoyed their short stay there.

Then they took RyanAir to Rome and from Rome they traveled by train to Venice and had a taste of the Gondola! A'mmar has no trouble in his diet for he just love Italian food especially the pizza....of cause Margharieta Pizza and seafood pasta. That he really enjoyed eating! He put on alot of weight and looked more chubby! My cute A'mmar! Once, they all visited the Vatican City and Ammar gave one big loud salam in the church....hahahhhah. He is so himself!

After Italy they proceeded to Paris. Asim and Hana enjoyed the city very much and they have loads of beautiful photographs taken around Paris.Then they took the EuroStar to London just on time for Christmas! But that was not it, it was the Boxing Day that Hana was so looking forward to. One thing I can say about my daughter is, she is not like me when come to spending! She is so like her Ayah when come to this sense....Sense of Shopping! That I am happy for her BUT my Asim is something like me! hahhahahahahha. Life is funny right! BUT, not to forget my handsome son Azman...brand concious and just enjoy shopping......worst than me actually...hahahhahahahhah.

All my three stoogers enjoyed the cold winter but only complaint is they did not see any snow! A'mmar came home with his rosy cheek...so cute!

Then they took the train to Amsterdam via Brussel. They spent 4 nights in the city and celebrated New Year with lots of fireworks at every corners and nooks.....It's lasted for so long........

My husband and I are so happy for Hana, Asim and our grandson with their achievements in tourinng around Europe on their own meaning everything like bookings of hotels, tickets and so on, are done online here in Malaysia. Most of all, they came home safely...looked vibrant and happy.

To my daughter and family, welcome home and I pray that you will visit more places in future. May Allah bless you with good health and good wealth. Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment