Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Just a simple thought!!


Looking at the youngsters enjoying themselves with friends and families reminds me of my salad days. Well, those were the days when I was young, very much green in judgment, energetic, and full of dreams and wants but not needs!  Needs came much later! Well, most of what I wanted so much was fulfilled. Alhamdulillah.


But life is like a wheel. It will roll around. Sometimes you are up high and looking downwards and sometimes you are down and looking upwards.  Just enjoy the view as the wheel turns.  It doesn't matter where you are, just take one step at a time. Then you will be OK. 

For as long as we live, we have to complete the tusks and go through many tests from Allah. May it be minor tests or major tests. Allah wants us to hang on to Him, talk to Him, and cry to Him... Only Him! Allah listens and He knows what is best for us even though we thought it was not! That is what we are here for.... to be tested! So, just go along, do what you have to do, avoid making stupid mistakes,  make more friends and most of all keep your family together in whatever circumstances... you must stick together.  Hold tight and do not let go. Be responsible towards one another!


I am still looking outside my window and smiling to myself remembering my salad days! 

Thank you Allah for everything!


Allah is the Best Planner!


No comments:

Post a Comment