Friday, March 30, 2018

Selamat bersara.

My sister Aeshahton Mohamad Yunos
My sister, A'eshahton binti Mohamad Yunos is a very dedicated teacher. She is 61 years old. She has never attended any Teachers Training Institutions....never. All her life, since she was young, she gives home tutions. Many of her students did so well in their major examinations. She is still doing it until now. 

Kak Chah, is a multi talented person. She is a very good cook, she sings, she dances, a  very good organizer and she teaches students from toddler to form five students! She is such an amazing person!!

The best of all is, she love us very much!

Selamat bersara Kak Chah. 

May you find happiness in your new life. Stay cool and beautiful OK. I wrote a little poem for you. This is my gift to you.....





She has made up her mind...
This time is for real.
There is no turning back.

Her tears dropped like diamonds.
This place gave her life.
It gave her happiness and satisfaction.
Her voice heard.
Her presence felt.
Her ideas awed.....
But..she had decided.
She is not turning back.
her train stopped here...

But deep inside her..she knew,
She will be missed.
Her absence felt.
She cried......

Goodbye my friends...
Goodbye my students...
I wish you luck....
Please....
Please wish me luck too.




No comments:

Post a Comment