Saturday, March 2, 2019

True friendship.....

Like the ocean, the land and the breeze...each complimenting one another.

            Every morning before the Subuh Adzan, being Muslim,  my husband and I will drive to the mosque for Jemaah.  It is said that Allah promised something good to whoever performs Subuh in the mosque. It is not said what but it is a surprise.

            As usual, after solah,  we will meet and greet our Jemaah who are also our friends and neighbours.  We will have breakfast together to the few choices of restaurants around Shah Alam. Lots of news that we shared together .. about the economy, politics and also vacations... I preferred the later.

          The best of all is the togetherness. But sometimes I will be the most beautiful at the table because I was the only girl if the others did not bring their wives along. But, I will always make myself comfortable. Sometimes I just chip in some ideas which I knew from my readings and discussions with my husband.  Sometimes I will throw some ideas in which I believed in. No harm was done!

          Our favourite places for breakfast is at The Mawaddah Restaurant, Khulafah Restaurant, Syed Restaurant, Gembira Restaurant, Ceria Restaurant, Jayati Restaurant and lately at Capati MakCik! It all depends on our choices of food for that particular morning. But, where ever we are or whatever we ordered, the togetherness is the best of all. 

          Thank you to DIMY, DSAK, DSSH, Abang RK, Abe AH, Hj Rosli, DMisri and DKI......It is a pleasure being among all of you. We are like the beach where the ocean meets the sand and the rocks and the trees will dance to the breeze. It comes naturally without any prejudice and pretentious. Everybody speaks and everybody listens. Everybody looks forward to the next day!


Everything comes naturally...like us.






No comments:

Post a Comment