Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The Sacrifices.....

Abah passed away many years ago. The best part of ABah is always his smile and wittiness. He will always make us happy and was never angry. He accepted what is given and always feel thankful about it....

Abah depended so much on Mak. Mak was her strength. The strength that drive Abah forward was Mak. Both of them played important role in bringing us up.

When Abah passed away, Mak strength started to fade away. Even though she tried to hide her loneliness and missing Abah, it showed. Five years Mak suffered. She would send food and drinks to the Surau in the name of her beloved husband.

I know now what it feels like. When I was in bed, very sick because of the pandemic, my husband took care of me from head to toe. He did everything with a smile on his face even though Allah only know how worried he was towards m early bad progress. I saw his worried eyes and rating to Allah for my recovery. Even how much I tried to make him feel at ease, but I saw the pain in him. He was very sad and devastated. He will massage my back, recite Quran to my ears, pray jamaah with me and always make sure that I am in the most comfortable position to rest.  some days, when he saw I am awake, he will crack jokes just to put a smile on my face. I tell you, he tried very hard. That smile did not visit my face at all....I cried looking at how hard he tried but that is my husband. He never gives up...he kept on joking around. Sometimes I cried looking at his effort. He loves me unlimitedly. H really loves me unconditionally....MaSyaAllah.

That is what marriage is all about. All about sacrifice....somethings that has been our likings but was not a favourite of our partner, slowly we let it go. We tried our very best to complement each other. We did our own part and live with it and together, hand in hand. I make dua to Allah to keep us always in the best of health, wealth, happiness and love forever.

The last two nights before I was discharged, I had this beautiful dream. I dreamt  Abah lying in bed net to me and looking down at me with his beautiful smile....as if Abah is saying that I am going to be alright ad I will be healthy soon.  That was the strength I was looking for....to fight and to survive for my loved ones......Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment